Monday, November 12, 2012

Beats By Dr Dre Solo ns is to have so the

Jade don't make anyone once touch at all!"
Thank Die fairy Be saying and getting up own sleeves Le, sees at there is a blood-red color on the pure arm of guard temple sand, like a drop of blood sort colorful desire drop.
I looking at anxious Xie Die Xian to ask a way:" Hide don't lack childe's elder brother of princes and dukes nobility in the guest of joss-stick Ge, why do you want to pick out me?"
Thank Die fairy to smell speech, think turning point, hurriedly answer a way:"Because I listen to the Niang elder sister in month say, this world only then the childe can move Wang Jia to pour, and is the childe to also have enemy with Wang Jia?"
Does Wu Yue Niang say?Feel strange in my heart, is this exactly what is the row?However consistent careful bottom, I still keep saying:"Afraid of owner Wu misunderstood, I and Wang Jia were just businesses up some conflict and basically said to not and up have enemy, as for the Die fairy miss says of affair, at under perhaps is really can't be of help."
Finish saying this, I turned round to walk to go out, I could prohibit to had to stayed again and have already known the reason that settles a dispute feeling this time, and this is all right already.
But I just wanted to open door, but heard an outside someone at disturbingly noisy, voice's seeming be hurtling here of.
What Die fairy lives although room says to also is to be on the second floor, but in the dime, here around of a few rooms are all some houses of red card misses, not a princes and dukes nobility, rich family the childe basically don't let to come in, now but someone is such the hullabaloo here, big strange in the heart.
"Childe piece, you listen to I say, the Die fairy really busks not to sell the body, is she taking a rest now, don't so."
Behind say what I didn't listen to clear, I felt one red-blooded direct and then surged forwarded brain.
"Mao" one Be huge to ring, I jilt two doors to open and walked to go out.
Sees Wu Yue Niang wear red jacket and take an in the hand draw to have the maid the fan of the pattern, part the Jiao smile, simultaneously avoid being seen Zhang Kun to stretch to come over of hand, but Wang Da then wreathed in smiles looking at in the part.
Because at the right moment the Wu Yue Niang's back towards me so don't see, however the loudly moving of the door voice made Zhang Kun gave up Wu Yue Niang go toward me to hope to come over here.Wu Yue Niang can also turn head and see is me, her facial expression is immediately very white.
"Is you?!"What Zhang Kun gnashed the teeth with hatred says.
However Wang Da will be intelligent Be getting more, his arch hand way:"Is an enemy owner, don't thought of that the owner of enemy remains is to have so the woman the good luck, even we the winter plum Die Ms. Xian's tender hearts all capture next, know in normal times a Die fairy the miss can never let guest to sit for a while in the room of, be really the admiration of a person beside."
Zhang Kun but cold cold on smiling, looking at Wu Yue Niang to say:"Is Die Ms. Xian to never accompany the guest a person?You say how to punish you?"
Zhang Kun simultaneously say, part stretch to Wu Yue Niang's chest up, I am strong to endure the impulse in the chest, two eyes tightly stare at Wu Yue Niang.
Still not etc. Zhang Kun's hand run into himself/herself, the folding fan being by hand won by Wu Yue Niang held up, she says after seeing my an eye:"Childe piece is self-respect!"
In my heart not from get a burst of excite,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, I the low voice roar a way:"Come over!"
Wu Yue Niang didn't see Zhang Kun and Wang Da again and lowered the head to walk to my after death, Zhang Kun sees this and immediately stretch hand to want to pull Wu Yue Niang.
I stretch hand to hold up he, then once the arm make an effort and pushed Zhang Kun to return to, the Zhang Kun Yi stumbled and almost fell down on the ground.
I am cold cold on smiling, seeing to Zhang Kun is to drink many wine, otherwise with how can't his effort be easily pushed over by me, either.
Zhang Kun Nu livings to the Dan side and stood firm a body form and hurtled me to hurtle to come over and always nearby have never been Wu Tang Yi of voice at me the vigorous in steps go up to put drunk Zhang Kun to pour in the ground.
Is a Kun but still looking at my hoot way:"You disfigured, is changed a face also still similar, have skill you move small Ye, I try ……"
Still not etc. Zhang Kun finish scolding, Wu Tang has already sealed his dumb cave.
Hear Zhang Kun say this, the king reaches of the facial expression immediately also changed, he hurriedly looking at me to said:"Enemy old younger brother, childe piece gets drunk, his words still invite you to forgive and see on my face, this affair even if, wait another day I and childe piece ascend an apology."
I looking at Wang Da to say chillily:"Your face?Seem us don't have so good relation?"
A words lived Wang Da Lian's smiling face Jiang, however he still blocks in my in front, although Zhang Kun's words incensed me very successfully, however I still very rational, I of so the face done not to Wang Da want to stay the slightest, be want to lead him to deal with me, know the time of attack appear flaw most easily.
"Calculated, he drinks many ……" Wu Yue Niang at I after death hesitant of say.
"Do you also want to protect him?"I say chillily.
"Elder sister, we go in."Thank Die fairy to beside pull Wu Yue Niang to say.
Wu Yue Niang sighed an one breath, didn't say again what, turned round to walk into building along with Xie die Xian in.
This morning Zhang Jia's a dog, 100 with very small one made it lively for me, I didn't wish to dispute with him because was unworthy, let people knew to say I with big deceit small, take advantage of power to bully people, however needed not stood on ceremony to Zhang Kun.
Don't the slightest and politely push away Wang Da of the in front, I walk to Zhang Kun's in front, then squatted down down.
Around and early there are many people being rounding a view, squat down be at the right moment as face to face as Zhang Kun under the empress, I the low voice say:"Open widely a childe, whether really regret at the beginning and didn't kill me directly?You don't want to stare me so, I will fear.To, wait I to finish doing this year's winter dress hereafter and then buy back freedom Die fairy and also marry and return to, connect and take and hide the joss-stick to this Ge dish and also come down, open widely a childe when the time comes, you must have fun."
After finishing saying this, staring at of Zhang Kun's double eye dead dead I, I smiled under, then stand to start, loudly of say:"Wu Tang also don't release to open widely a childe?Not get to the impoliteness of childe piece."
Wu Tang looking at me mischievous facial expression, match with very much of say:"Know, childe piece was really sorry."
While releasing Zhang Kun, Wu Tang's finger quickly ordered on Zhang Kun's waist for a while, because the pregnant son blocks, in addition to at the right moment in the on the side of I see outside no one.
Wu Tang just released Zhang Kun, Zhang Kun blunt I rushed toward to come over, unfortunately of is his this behavior early and then be expected by Wu Tang, Wu Tang secretly orders of that had a function, Zhang Kun directly hurtles I poured to come over, I go toward flank one Shan, Zhang Kun knots to actually fall off at in the aisle of the second floors.
I am hurriedly surprised to shout a way:"Childe piece, you drink Be getting tooer many, want oneself caution."
As I am handing Zhang Kun, the light tone says in his ear:"And my Dou, you are still a little bit delicate!"
Looking at the boudoir of Zhang Kun Lian under of blood stain, I am cold cold on smiling, then handed over to Wang Da of part Zhang Kun.Is very quick, the king reached and then took Zhang Kun to leave to hide joss-stick Ge.
I pushed away door to walked into, 2 Wu Yue Niang and Xie Die Xians sat upright by the side of the table up, 2 people's obviously some soul departed from its abode appearances, see me coming in and hurriedly standing.
Wu Tang stays at doorway, I see Wu Yue Niang, and then took a look to thank Die fairy, then say:"Sit."
After sitting down, I looking at Wu Yue Niang, the low voice says:"Month Niang, long time no see, are you good recently?"
Wu Yue Niang hurriedly of saw my one eye, then lowly head, in a soft voice say:"Return ability how?And formerly similar."
"Why to want to leave a house?"
The month Niang hopes to avoid handing over to answer with my view another place, she have a little Qi however of say:"The affair has been already passed by and also lift it to do what?"
"Elder sister, you so think of a childe, he came now, how don't you say?"The Die fairy says in the part.
I am tiny tiny on smiling, do I say, the Die fairy form of address month Niang is an elder sister in times before, I still think just want to press me, see to two people's relation still not really general.
I looking at Die fairy to ask a way:"Do you know to is what is the row?"
The Die fairy tooks a look the Niang in month, then says:"Not just those people, they want to make the Niang elder sister in month make their scouts, tell your each and every moves all them ……"
"Die fairy!"Month Niang low voice arrestment way.
Hear this, the Yin in my heart Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment